[TenTec] Astron Power Suppy?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Astron Power Suppy?
From: Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:30:52 -0400
Hi All

I have been reading the bit between Mike and Stuart and now I have became so
confused I don't know if my Astron 35 M has a floating ground or if it is
grounded.  This has been one of the few threads I have read all the way
through.  So here is how my station is set up---

The Astron 35 M goes to my MFJ 1118 (I think it is the 1118, it has two 30
amp posts on it)  anyway the power strip has a grounding lug on it and that
goes to my ground buss.  I power my Omni VI Plus, Omni C, Pegasus and SG2020
from the power strip.  I also power all the DC extras in the operation
position  from the power strip.  One of the 30 amp outputs powers the Omni C
and Pegasus, one at a time, not set up for contesting from one power supply.

Now,  I DO NOT HAVE ANY RF ON ANY OF MY RIGS, so I must be set up the right
way.

Ken/w8keb
Flushing, Ohio