[TenTec] K5PX emails have a virus attached

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] K5PX emails have a virus attached
From: bill@vcn.com (Bill Edwards)
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:25:06 -0700
Pete, et.al.
         Both the Symantec and McAfee websites have information about
analyzing and cleansing viruses. Some are easier to get rid of than others.
Many of the other internet security web sites also have this information.
You will need to keep the name of the virus or details of the infected
message handy to sort through all of the different viruses. There are a lot
of them out there.  A search with one of the regular search engines should
give you a number of other web sites which could also help you. Good Luck.

Bill  WU7Y