[TenTec] Pegasus and "The Middle Finger"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus and "The Middle Finger"
From: ballen@na800.net (JBA)
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:35:46 -0600
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
This is so funny!!!!! I never noticed it before.
My N4PY software shoots me the bird whenever I go to the noise blanker
slide. If I change it to squelch, it goes back to the index finger. Change
back to the blanker, and bang! "UP YOUR'S BUDDY!!!"
I'll bet Carl did this on purpose. HAHA!!
Bytheway, I checked my TenTec software, and it doesn't seem to have the same
sense of humor as Carl's.
Cheers!

de Benton wb5twc