[TenTec] Ten Tec's new DSP firmware/software web link

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec's new DSP firmware/software web link
From: jmalloy@hamilton.edu (Joe Malloy)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:08:50 -0500
Hi, all:

Can someone explain the relationship to Ten-Tec that this "RF^2" place has?
Does this mean that any future software updates to Jupiter or Pegasus radios
may carry a cost?  I'm just wondering why Ten-Tec created a completely new
web site for such software if, indeed, it did?  Any information would be
welcome!

And Happy New Year to all those at Ten-Tec and all members of the list!  May
2002 bring you the Ten-Tec radio of your choice!

73,

Joe, W2RBA