[TenTec] Ten Tec's new DSP firmware/software web link

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec's new DSP firmware/software web link
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 16:14:39 -0500
Probably to make it easier to do the automatic updates via web that are
indicated on the site.  It may even be a physically separate server or
servers involved, possibly not co-located with the main domain's server(s).

And it is a heck of a lot less to type.

I'm sure they have a good reason.  I wouldn't worry about it.