[TenTec] re: Pegasus Internal SWR

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] re: Pegasus Internal SWR
From: kenb@brookner.com (Ken Brookner)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:58:07 -0800
mark, i had the same exact experience with my pegasus and the internal
tuner--and got pretty much the same answers from both tentec and ldg.  very
disappointing, especially from these two companies.  i yanked it and
replaced it with the external ldg auto tuner.  much better.  ldg gave me a
credit on it....  maybe they'll give you one too if you want.

i would have thought that tentec would have tested this combo some before
offering it to pegasus owners...

73
kenb, n5lpi