[TenTec] ORION wish list

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION wish list
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 00:50:38 -0000
The RX340 is full blown DSP and it's the best receiver I've ever seen.

One thing to mention on this wish list stuff.  I'm sure whatever the "Orion"
turns
out to be, its been in developement for about the last 2 years and
everything has
already been decided upon.  I'd also be very surprised if it wasn't anything
except full blown DSP.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, NC