[Fwd: Re: [TenTec] ORION]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [TenTec] ORION]
From: w4wbt@fmci.net (Bill Taylor(W4WBT))
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:16:13 -0500
 From the start, we have said that a peguas transmitter and a RX340
receiver in the same box would be the ultimate low band rig and this
may be it. In this case , they would know the cost and sale price and
pretty much have a product that only needs to be slightly re-packaged
and some minor changes to the RX340 for remote softeare updates. What
do you thinkg Carl?
Bill Taylor