[TenTec] The TenTec Orange Dot, remember?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The TenTec Orange Dot, remember?
From: Zoerb.Ron@broadband.att.com (Zoerb, Ron)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 08:37:52 -0700
Good Morning!

Much has been said over the past week or so about the color of the dot in
the Ten Tec Logo.  Even though I have trouble telling reality from fiction
these days, I believe there was a spirited discussion on this Reflector a
year or so ago about the red/orange dot having disappeared from new Ten Tec
equipment.

My memory is fuzzy but didn't Scott Robbins (W4PA) tell us then that the Ten
Tec Orange Dot was history and would be no more?  I have not bothered to
check back in the archives but believe that process would provide some
insight.

All of my TT equipment proudly displays the Orange Dot!

73  Ron  ki0ii