[TenTec] Orion, the direction?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion, the direction?
From: Jim FitzSimons" <cherry@getnet.net (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 08:45:09 -0700
The main thing the RX-340 has is the high dynamic range front end.
There is an IF output that has no AGC and little filtering to be used by an
external DSP processor. I hope the Orion would at least have the
RX-340 front end. The 16 bit DSP seems to work OK, but it would
be nice to have a 32 bit DSP.
Jim W7ANF