[TenTec] Re: Scout instability, revisionism, please stop

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Scout instability, revisionism, please stop
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:08:59 -0500
Larry. Are you saying that Jack W4SON's Scout didn't jump or he at one time
had a prototype that didn't jump? I remember his Scout as a real jumper. It
finally went up in flames along with his amplifier and screwdriver antenna
when his catalytic converter burnt his VW Jetta to a crisp. He now runs an
IC-706. I think most die hard cw Scout users have since switched  to other
rigs out of despiratation.

Steve Ellington
N4LQ