[TenTec] Looking for dial skirt for a late model Argonaut 509

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for dial skirt for a late model Argonaut 509
From: timcook@erinet.com (NZ8J)
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:24:02 -0500
The Argonaut 509 I got recently is the earlier version that had the smaller
main tuning knob that had the little place for your finger sticking off to
one side of the knob. I replaced it with a bigger knob like what was on the
later ones (or later Tritons also), but the dial skirt that was on the later
509's with the larger knobs had the numerals on the dial skirt closer to the
edge so you can read them. The large knob kind of covers the numbers on this
one. A long shot, but thought I would ask in case someone had one of those
laying around...
thanks
Tim
NZ8J