[TenTec] Orion, the direction? - was Scout instability

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion, the direction? - was Scout instability
From: crooke@prodigy.net (Jim Crooke)
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 13:09:23 -0600
At 01:30 PM 3/5/2002 -0500, Joe L Blackwell wrote:
>FWIW, I will have a digital camera at Charlotte (Tnx K4SQR for suggesting
>such).  I intend to take some pix of the Orion and make available to
>share individually.

Joe, you may be sending a lot of pictures out :-)  If TenTec doesn't have
the proto pics on their website, you may want to put them on a webpage.

73 es oo de Jim KJ0C
Healer of Brachycephalics and other fine looking creatures
in Springfield, MO
FP # -108 and semi-official veterinarian of the Flying Pigs QRP Club