[TenTec] TT Listening ?/ Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT Listening ?/ Orion
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 12:28:06 -0600
In many respects, the Kachina 505DSP was an excellent lab experiment for
Doug Smith in the design and implementation of sophisticated transceivers.
While it is a "good " radio in most respects, the ORION can be expected, in
comparison, to be a SUPERIOR radio.

The physical construction of the 505 with its motherboard and heavily
shielded plug-in modules is a study in compact construction with minimal
crosstalk and other internal RFI problems.

72/73/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina #91900556  IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002