[TenTec] VISUAL/AUTO ZERO BEAT ORION WISH

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] VISUAL/AUTO ZERO BEAT ORION WISH
From: w9ac@arrl.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:51:46 -0500
The CW indicator LED on the FT-1000D works like this.  It compares the incoming
signal with the selected sidetone frequency and
lights the LED in concert with the incoming station when you tune within
something like +/- 25 Hz.  It's forgiving enough to get you
close.  It's nothing more than a simple PLL circuit.

-Paul, W9AC