[TenTec] Break-out or Band Decoder Box?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Break-out or Band Decoder Box?
From: wd3q@erols.com (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 07:40:48 -0800
My computer drives my Omni-6 Plus, Herc II and 301.

At the moment, I have a single cable that strings them all together.
 For the sake of my sanity, I'd like to replace it with a box
that takes that single serial cable from the computer and then
breaks it out into three or four (should I get lucky/wealthy
and find/purhase the TT auto tuner).

No change in signal levels or anything else, just sending that
one RS-232 line from the computer to four different devices.

Does such a box exist, or will I have to fabricate one (AARGH!).

Thanks in advance,

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC