[TenTec] Orion Aesthetics Comment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Aesthetics Comment
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 22:40:18 -0500
Lots of cars with the high-end trim package get the gold treatment these
days. Honda, Toyota, Chrysler etc. It's the in thing man.
The questions are: Is this the Cadillac or the BMW of radios? Is this radio
that "Zigs" or the Ultimate Driving Machine? Does the Orion make harsh
beeping noises or will it make me one with the ether, taking my inner self
to new heights?

Steve Ellington
N4LQ

When two wrongs don't make a right, try three.