[TenTec] ORION ..comments

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION ..comments
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 23:00:19 -0600
Wonder why that fuse if mounted where it is, as it is? Curious . . .

73/72/oo, George W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 56th year and it just keeps getting better!
QRP-L 1373 NETXQRP 6 SOC 262 COG 8 FPQRP 404 TEN-X 11771 I-LINK 11735
Icom IC-756PRO #02121  Kachina 505 DSP  #91900556  Icom IC-765 #02437

All outgoing email virus-checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002