[TenTec] Re: New TT QRP 516 Rig Pictures?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: New TT QRP 516 Rig Pictures?
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 16:54:42 -0600
One thing that's baffled me since the 526 came out, and I see it's the
same on the new 516.  Why doesn't TT color key the second functions of
the buttons?  I'm thinking like the HP calculators.  Make the "Func"
lettering blue, for example, and then each of the functions that require
the Func button first should also be in Blue.  Would make finding and
setting them much easier.  I suggested the same to TT when the 526 came
out, but it never changed, so guess it's not a good idea...

        73,  Duane