[TenTec] Orion Comment ( too long)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Comment ( too long)
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 23:36:14 -0500
Just a thought... besides, I don't believe they've promised the rig would be
for sale by Dayton -- I don't remember seeing a specific date or time frame
mentioned yet.  And there is some logic in displaying and demonstrating the
prototype(s) now so that if there is a problem, there's still time to fix
it.

73, ron wn3vaw

"You are a fluke of the Universe
You have no right to be here
And whether you can hear it or not,
The Universe is laughing behind your back"
-- National Lampoon's Deteriorata