[TenTec] Orion Tuner?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Tuner?
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:37:35 -0500
Scott didn't address the antenna tuner controversy. Does it or does it not
have one? A lot was made about keeping stride with JA rigs. What about the
tuner?
And speaking of JA rigs...Is the O going to have a carrying strap like so
many Kwoods do?
And those filters...Are they optional and are they the same ladder type 6 or
9 mhz jobs? I like those a lot. They produce a more natural sound that the
JA's xtal filters.

Steve Ellington N4LQ.