[TenTec] FS: OMNI V - make offer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: OMNI V - make offer
From: cyr999@extremezone.com (Tim and Nancy Logan)
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:07:55 -0700
My OMNI V is not moving because, as a naive new Ham, I put too much
money into it and have asked to much for it. Unfortunately, sooner or
later my loss will be some one else's gain - but I just cannot afford to
keep holding on to three rigs. I believe it to be in perfect shape and
it was bought from TenTec about a year ago. Totally clean. It's been
modified to a V.9 and has two 2.4 Inrads, two 500Hz Inrads, and a 250.
The 1.8 is TenTec. Has mike and power supply (new from TenTec when rig
was bought). If you don't know what a V.9 is go to N4PY's V.9 page at:

http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u/OmniV9.html

The rig's on Eham at $1200, but I believe the price scares people off.
So if anyone is interested in what is truly a beautiful rig, please send
me a note with any reasonable offer. You'll gain a great rig and I will
remember my "over-spending" as a good lesson for the future. Thanks
folks. Please email to cyr999@extremezone.com

Tim Logan KB7OEX