[TenTec] FS: INRAD SSB Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: INRAD SSB Filters
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 00:47:15 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am offering  for sale a pair of INRAD SSB filters for Ten Tec Radios at a
deep discount over their new price

INRAD #757  2.4 Khz @ 6.3 Mhz 10 Pole Filter.
INRAD #756  2.4 Khz @    9 Mhz 10 Pole Filter

These filters have the BEST Shape Factor (1.4) of ANY SSB filter sold.  They
are spectacular!
Bought at Dayton last year, the radio for which they were intended I no
longer own. Like New!

Price:  $190 shipped USPS as a pair OR $105 each if sold separately. They
sell for $140 each new from INRAD.

Good for the Omni V, VI, VI+, Corsair and Corsair II and others using the
6.3 and 9 Mhz Ten Tec IF Frequencies.

If you want great SSB audio and receive audio symmetry between USB and LSB
these are the filter for you. Truly amazing stuff.

Please e-mail with your questions or interest

73 de N1LQ-Dave