[TenTec] FS: Corsair II....A Beauty!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II....A Beauty!
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 01:10:38 -0500
Hi Everyone:

Offering for sale beautiful, pristine a Ten Tec Corsair II.

This rig is now extra to my needs. I have used it for about a year as back
up to my Omni VI and V.9. I have not used it for contesting. It was bought
from ACK supply as "NOS" from when they were a Ten Tec dealer in the early
90's

The cosmetic condition is simply excellent.  No scratches visible and the
silk screening on the front panel and dial glass plastic lens are in
excellent shape. It's clean and pretty. As good as any you will find. Looks
like new, period (and I am extremely picky about cosmetic appearance).

Electrical condition is also excellent with no known abnormalities in its
operation. I have used the rig for casual HF SSB/CW work. PTO was rebuilt
and rig aligned last summer.

This unit is sold with no microphone or power supply. Included is an
original user manual.

The Corsair II was the last of the PTO rigs and as such is one of the finest
receivers ever produced. It is virtually bulletproof in the presence of
strong signals and is exceptionally quiet. U. Rhode considers its front-end
architecture one of the best, classic RF front-ends. In this case older IS
better.

Known as a CW workhorse, its SSB performance will surprise you as well.

Elegant Simplicity in HF Performance. This is a great specimen.

Will sell for $550 with NO optional filters OR $685 with ALL OPTIONAL
FILTERS (1.8 kHz. 500 Hz and 250 Hz) Included. Shipped Ground UPS CONUS.

Please e-mail me with your interest or questions.

73 de N1LQ-Dave