[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni 6 +

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni 6 +
From: w1pa@hotmail.com (Bill Acito)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:21:56 -0500
PLEASE CONTACT LEE AT THE CONTACT INFO GIVEN. DO NOT REPLY TO ME. I am a
personal friend of Lee, and can vouch for both the seller and the condition
of this rig.

Bill W1PA

For Sale: Ten-Tec Omni 6 Plus HF transceiver. The condition is
excellent/mint and meets factory specifications. Included options installed:
In the 6.3MHz IF--250Hz,500Hz,1.8KHz, In the 9MHz IF---500Hz. Also included
is the origional manual and the matching Ten-Tec Mic # 705. This rig is from
my personal collection and as close to mint as you can find. Rig will need
an external power supply, still available from ten-Tec. I accept Money Order
or Bank check only. Shipping and insurance to be actual cost.

$1600

Contact Lee Cahill (WB3CUU/1) at leecahill1@aol.com or (508)987-1810
(evenings, Eastern Time)