[TenTec] Omni V sensitive components.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V sensitive components.
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey)
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:52:13 -0600
the old color brochures showed the paragon 585 & Corsair II; with the 960
power supply on the left side, with the early TiTan on the right side of
the xcvr.
By the time the OMNI V came along, the cover shot had the Paragon on the
left, the TiTan in the middle, with the PS 961 on the far right.... Hmmmmmm
I well remember having to move the PS to the right, and I was disappointed..
bill