[TenTec] Performance Measures in QST

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Performance Measures in QST
From: wn3vaw@fyi.net (Ron Notarius WN3VAW)
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:22:40 -0400
I'll gladly test one for free!  I figure it should take, oh, about 18-24
months to really put an Orion through it's paces...

...hey, it's worth a try...

73, ron wn3vaw

And now, the 2002 Version of the Jack Bogut Memorial Joke:
Why are they serving beer at PNC Park this year?
Because for the first time in 9 years, the Pirates DIDN'T lose the Opener!