[TenTec] Rohde & Schwarz

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Rohde & Schwarz
From: ea3gaz@terra.es (F. Xavier Segura)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:02:17 +0200
Dear Ken;
       I well understand that certain trends of general public
preferences are  to be taken into consideration or study by
manufacturers. So, let's go for it if that's obvious. But, not to
compare colour use in a R&S spectrum analyzer display to what I've seen
on the reflector (the Orion with 756's display & S'meter). sure a joke !
Back to your question, my Omni V & VI , colour combination are so
pleasant to me after so many years that I simply dont imagine them
black. The better looking radio from Ten-Tec to me is by far the RX-340.
Just my opinion.

best 73,

Frankie  -  EA3GAZ