[TenTec] Once again references to the Folded Conical Helix antenna paper

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Once again references to the Folded Conical Helix antenna paper
From: rohre@arlut.utexas.edu (Stuart Rohre)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:53:44 -0500
Gosh Tom,
Since you sent me a comment after my FIRST posting on the conical Helix to
Ten Tec reflector and others, I thought you had READ the post!  Sorry if you
missed the first posting of the paper reference with efficiency
measurements.

Here is the info AGAIN for those who got into the thread after THE COMPLETE
INFORMATION ON THE DECEMBER 2001 paper in IEEE "Antennas and Propagation
Magazine" was posted to this reflector and several others I subscribe to,
and share information with, of possible interest to antenna location
challenged hams with Ten Tec and other radios.  Please read the paper before
making comments to be completely objective.