[TenTec] cone Antenna PHOTO of how to wind them which band?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] cone Antenna PHOTO of how to wind them which band?
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:04:20 -0400
Hi Stuart,

First you said the cone antenna was 90% efficient and the MFJ loop
was 10% efficient on ten meters. Now you say "**some loops** are 10%
efficient".

Of course that is correct, because some loops are near zero percent
efficient.

Any in depth response would not fit the purpose of the reflector,
since this is not an antenna reflector. I simply did not want such a
blatant misstatement of fact to go unchallenged. In short, that
statement was not even close to being correct.

Perhaps you can point everyone, including myself, to a spot on the
web where test methods and results for the antenna you are describing
are  published in detail. We can only discuss facts when we actually
have some reliable information, and really should do that on an
antenna reflector..not a Ten Tec reflector.73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com