[TenTec] delta II backlights part II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] delta II backlights part II
From: prosolar@sssnet.com (mike bryce)
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:40:09 -0400
boys and girls...

After many phone calls, here's the results.

The displays were made by a company called eltech
it's their number 10-0210-01.
The color is green.

That particular lamp is no longer being made.

And herein lays the problem. The have new lamps made, there is a setup fee
of $2300, plus a minimum run of 1000 pcs. Which basically puts that out of
our reach.

but....

working with one of the project engineers, he has dug up 18 of the lamps.
These are 4 by 6 inch. needless to say, they will be cut down to the correct
size to fit the radio.

Bottom line....

there are 18 lamps available. You can purchase them from me directly. The
price is $35 and shipping is included. I will include instructions for
installing the lamp inside your radio.

I can accept mastercard or visa for payment.

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com
http://www.theheathkitshop.com