[TenTec] TT wants to go nose to nose with the K2????

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT wants to go nose to nose with the K2????
From: w9ac@arrl.net (Paul Christensen)
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 21:17:10 -0400
Great review of the new K2 product.  Looks like there may be several subtle
differences between the K2 and K2/100.  I have heard
that the K2's QSK is good, but not excellent, and certainly not in the TT
class.  However, it appears that Elecraft may have made
the T/R switching time a bit faster on the K2/100 according to the review.

-Paul, W9AC