[TenTec] Re: Orion Concern

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Orion Concern
From: n4xy@earthlink.net (Ed Tanton)
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:26:41 -0400
I was trying to back off on this... but one last comment about that
price: of course the price would increase. I expect it could be done for
something in the area of $100 or so... cost to TT. The suggestion about
monochrome with selectable background/text colors makes color all the
more attractive for me. But obviously everyone's different, and
hopefully this thread has provided Scott et al, with some input
regarding many people's feelings on the subject.

Now that that's settled, if only we could just get eham to use only one
or two 1st person reviews, the world would be a better place.

73  Ed Tanton  N4XY  <n4xy@earthlink.net>

Ed Tanton  N4XY
189 Pioneer Trail
Marietta, GA  30068-3466