[TenTec] email virus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] email virus
From: rich@1967z28.com (Rich McCabe)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 20:42:17 -0500
You are safe with the reflector.

The key to what you mentioned is opening attachments.

But, one comment you made that needs comment .You said " I do not
 download mail attachments from anyone that I do not know,"

It does not matter if you know them or not. Viruses are usually
retransmitted by infected computers to recipents in peoples address books
without them even knowing it.

So you could get a virus from someone you trust with your life.

So in summary, the reflector is probably the safest mail you can get.

Rich

kd0zv