[TenTec] Headphones (was any real live reports yet?)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Headphones (was any real live reports yet?)
From: rp.tyler@worldnet.att.net (Rick Tyler)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 16:37:36 -0400
It has nothing to do with "operating styles" or "preferences"  . . . it has
to do with safety.  I'm glad you're running your headphones through some
sort of audio device that may protect your hearing . . . however, anyone who
regularly subjects himself to communications audio through hi-fi headphones
is in for early hearing loss. Period. You, of course have the right to
disagree, but it doesn't make you right  The idea is to present some
information to some folks who maybe don't have it . . . and then they can
make their own choices.