[TenTec] Headphones (was any real live reports yet?)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Headphones (was any real live reports yet?)
From: n1eu@yahoo.com (N1EU)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 12:29:29 -0700 (PDT)
Some folks prefer "communications" quality audio, and
others (like me) prefer to experience the full
bandwith that the other station is transmitting.

My headphones connect via a Timewave DSP599ZX, so
there are certainly no signals below 100hz and above
4000hz that reach my ears.

IMHO, there's room for all operating
styles/preferences here and there's no need to say one
way is better than another or that someone else's
experience is invalid.

73,
Barry N1EU