[TenTec] Pegasus line out

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus line out
From: Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 21:26:04 -0400
Hi All

Rich just get a set of Computer Speakers and plug them into the Line Out on
the Pegasus.  I am using the speakers from my old IBM Computer.  They seem
rf proof, I tried a set of high power (and cheap) computer speakers and they
did not like the ALS-600 Amp.  If you are using the N4PY Control Program you
can set it up to control the volume with the mouse or remote tuning knob.
The Pegasus Line Out is 600 ohm 1v peak to peak.

Ken/w8keb