[TenTec] Pegasus line out

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus line out
From: rich@1967z28.com (Rich McCabe)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 19:08:44 -0500
Carl,

Thanks but I do not have a line level slider in VOX. Is that because I have
my "USE LINE FOR SPEAKER" set to 1?

The Pegasus speaker is useless (at least this one) so I have it off. The
RX-320 has lots of volume. As a matter of fact, I have the "VB" slider set
to about 1/8 to get the same volume the Pegasus does at full volume.

Thanks,

Rich