[TenTec] 3-500Z Tubes for Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 3-500Z Tubes for Sale
From: Richard.Knox@veridian.com (Richard.Knox@veridian.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:10:36 -0400
Good Morning Members of the Ten Tec Reflector!

     I just acquired a Titan 1 linear amplifier and will be selling my SB-220 at
a Ham Swap this weekend.  I do have two backup 3-500Z tubes for it that I would
like to offer to members of this Reflector first.    One tube is an Eimac and
the other is unmarked...both are medical pulls.  I have tested them in my SB-220
and they put out full power.   I'd like $220 for these plus shipping.  If anyone
is interested, please send a note to me at:  Richard.Knox@Veridian.com.

    Thanks and 73!  de KD4BRL   Dick Knox