[TenTec] eham centurion 0 review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] eham centurion 0 review
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (William F. Mansey; WA2PVK)
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 23:10:31 -0400
Hello All,
    I am also of the opinion that opening the unit to locate the "offending"
loose screws and/or reason for the buzz would be my choice.  Equipment can
be, and is, subjected to all sorts of shock and vibration during shipping.
Even when well packed and cushioned - - - "things" can happen!   Especially
in the case of heavy transformers.  I will admit that it was not MY unit and
therefore please take my opinion for just that - an opinion NOT a judgment.
    I am hopeful that MY Orion arrives intact!  AND I wish the same for
everyone else awaiting delivery of an Orion, or anything else, from Ten-Tec!
73;  Bill

---