[TenTec] Hotrodding the TT 1340??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hotrodding the TT 1340??
From: n4lq@iglou.com (n4lq@iglou.com)
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 12:50:44 -0400
Well Allan, the thought of squeezing a couple of extra watts from the
1340 never occurred to me. I've used mine mobile and portable with good
results. Sure, there is some drift, mostly while transmitting. The rig
is very rugged with a heavy gage steel cabinet. The QSK is as smooth as
it gets and the receiver has very clean, noise free, audio. I built a
small keyer into mine and installed a paddle jack with speed control on
the front. It's a complete rig now and consumes very little power.
73 N4LQ