[TenTec] PRYME MICROPHONE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PRYME MICROPHONE
From: emile.imberman@verizon.net (Emile Imberman)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 17:23:52 -0500
Hi,
  I bought a PRYME Dest Mike at a local HamFest.  It has up and down buttons
and a switch for etiher Kenwood/Yaesu or Icom Radios, as well as optional
power @3V.  It looks like a nice Desk Mic and the guy I bought it from told
me he used it on his TenTec Transceiver with the switch in the ICOM
Position.  The Cable is wired with a 4 Pin Connection and is RJ45 on the
other side which is plugged into the ICOM Port. I have no documentation on
this Mic and it does not work with the Pegasus.  Anyone have any experience
with this  PRYME Mic.  I looked for a Model Number, but no luck.  Thanks in
advance.

                Emile,  W5EMI