[TenTec] User's Net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] User's Net
From: KM6VX@aol.com (KM6VX@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 19:32:45 EDT
Just another example of "you can't please everyone."

When I was one of the net controls, I use to post a reminder every Thursday
stating when the net started. Someone correct if I'm wrong, but I use to
indicate the UTC (zulu) time and the local time for each continental U.S.
time zone in local time.

Rather than turn this into another useless thread, why doesn't someone pick
up the ball, so to speak, and start doing that again?

No, it won't be me. I did it for 3+ years.

73.0
KM6VX
Torrance, Ca.

Ain't none of this coprighted. Use whatever you want!