[TenTec] RE: Titan III COLOR

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Titan III COLOR
From: Wa4aos@aol.com (Wa4aos@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:10:29 EDT
Hi,

Why Dump on anyone? It was just a request.

I wonder what kind of response someone would get for a simple request for a
glass of water on this reflector.

I can hear it now...

I don't drink water it gives me gas.
If your  thirsty drink Tea.
Do you know what they put in water now days. I just drink GASOLINE ! !
Water, thats for wusses, give me VODKA
You should only bath with water, it was not designed for human consumption.
Oh, you can't drink water, fish poop in it ! ! !
I washed my neighbors cat in water back in 19 hundred and 32.
Water comes from rain and snow and rain and snow come from water but I am
sure the rain and snow came first.
I think Ten Tec should color it Green so as to be different and unique from
the Japanese.
What's all of this talk about water? Blood, now there's a subject ! !

Amazed and laughing!!!
73,
Glenn  WA4AOS