[TenTec] Re: Titan III Color

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Titan III Color
From: kw0d@netexpress.net (Dave Kamp, KW0D)
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 16:05:25 -0500
Tsk tsk...

Considering modern technlogy, one could quickly have their rig in a
multiplicity of woodgrain shades, earthtone stripes, polka-dots, yellow
duckies and pink bunnies, and even Ernie-&-Bert and Charlie-Brown... with
today's choices of shelfpaper, the possibilities are virtually endless...

...oh, sorry... that was twenty years ago...

I'll admit- when I'm using my rig, I'm usually looking either at my
computer, a paper log-book, a grid-square map, a country list, or at the CW
cheat-sheet on my wall.  I'm happy just to be able to see and press the
buttons, twist the knobs, and know what they do.  If what I see doesn't
please me, my wife stapled a picture of Miss January to the ceiling, and
the headphones fall off every time I look up...

DK  :-}

73's from KW0D Dave in LeClaire, Iowa