[TenTec] No xmit?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] No xmit?
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A Calvin)
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 19:03:25 -0500
Thanks, Carl - tried that last weekend - no help (I have an Alpha 99 in
the loop, so took it out and replaced with the jumper - no help).  Tried
master and regular resets, also no help.  It's back operating again - I
think I need to open the case and go thru reseating all the cables as a
starter.  The problem is very erratic, but when it happens, the rig will
not transmit for a couple of hours (typically).  Really strange.  I'm off
the contest at the moment because I thought the guy next door was doing
some tearing down in the house - turns out a nasty thunderstorm cell is
almost on top of me but the sun was still shining like crazy until just a
moment ago!!  Yikes!  Pull the plugs!

        73,  Duane