[TenTec] Help with PTO rebuild...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help with PTO rebuild...
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 21:30:32 -0400
Tim. Don't even think about tearing that pto down without haveing the
instruction sheet right in front of you. Wait until it arrives!
Every moving part must come out and be degreased. I soak mine in wd-40. I
tried Mike's dishwashing detergent and it did nothing but give me dishpan
hands.  Sorry Mike.
Steve Ellington N4LQ.