[TenTec] Jupiter Auto Antenna Tuner Installation

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Auto Antenna Tuner Installation
From: Winston F. Jones" <winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:02:14 -0400
I have the earlier version of the external LDG AT-11 tuner (without the
meters) but it also automatically tunes and usually takes the SWR down close
to 1.0. I'm really disappointed the the built-in Jupiter tuner doesn't do
more. Maybe the software will be refined to add more automatic features to
it. Right now, the external tuner does a much better job.
73, Winston  K4CWQ