[TenTec] New transceiver deliveries

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New transceiver deliveries
From: sales@tentec.com (Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:50:46 -0400
Good afternoon:

I enjoyed seeing many of you at the Huntsville hamfest this past weekend
and Stan Brock and Allan Kaplan will be at Boxboro next weekend with
all of our gear in tow.

Unfortunately, it was determined over the weekend that both of the new
HF transceivers are not going to meet their original delivery dates.
Our apologies in advance, but we wanted to get the word out ASAP.

The Argonaut V software is taking longer than we had planned to finish
and we have set a goal of September 13 to be shipping them.

Critical parts to build the Orion are likely not going to arrive in time for
an end of September delivery date.  Based on what our vendors are
telling us, we are estimating October 18 for Orion deliveries for the
initial production run.

If these change, I'll post another message regarding them.  It is always
possible that they can be shortened but it's too early to tell at present.

73
Scott Robbins, W4PA

Ten-Tec, Inc., 1185 Dolly Parton Pkwy, Sevierville, TN 37862 USA
   Contact Mon-Fri Eastern: Office/Tech (865) 453-7172 9 am-5 pm.
   Repair (865) 428-0364 8-4.  Sales (800) 833-7373 9 am-5:30 pm.
   Fax (865) 428-4483 24 hrs.  Visit us at <http://www.tentec.com>
   Email:  New product sales/product info         sales@tentec.com
              Service department                         service@tentec.com
   While we make every effort to answer email in an expedient manner,
   the telephone is a much more efficient tool for getting a quicker and
   more complete answer to your inquiries.  Thanks!