[TenTec] New Argo....

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Argo....
From: timcook@erinet.com (Your Name)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:31:50 -0400
I asked Ten Tec a couple of questions that that the answers were not
readily apparent from the Ten Tec web site on the new argo 516.

1. Does it have DSP auto notch and Noise Reduction (NR)

I wonder why the 516, a "DSP" radio would not have auto-notch or noise
reduction (NR) capabilities? It will have a rs-232 port to update the
firmware, but no plans from Ten Tec to offer a remote program to
operate it. I suppose there are those who will offer third party
programs.

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com